Jason and Jamie

Jason and Jamie

Monday, February 1, 2010

Life right now...

It's officially February in the year 2010. Jason and I have had some pretty interesting conversations lately. I love talking and listening to him. It really does make my heart happy. On wednesday, the 3rd, we will have been married for 16 months. WOW! We have grown as a couple in this past year several different ways. But of course there are things we are still learning to deal with and appreciate more. Marriage is a wonderful thing. God knew what he was doing when he placed man and woman together at the very beginning.

Jason and I have gone through a lot of firsts together and will continue to go through a lot of firsts together as the years go by. That is one thing that I LOVE about us. We've had our first kiss, first date, first love, first everything pretty much. God knew what he was doing when he kept some guys away from me when I thought I was ready for them. I love Jason with all my heart and I am ready for whatever the future holds. :)

1 comment: