Jason and Jamie

Jason and Jamie

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Baby Braelyn Mitchell





My baby niece, Braelyn, is finally home.  I'm so excited for her and for Rachel and Daniel.  :-)  I haven't seen her in person yet but Jason and I are going over tonight for dinner.  I can't wait to see that precious sweet baby!!!  What a great weekend to bring her home too.... The weather has been wonderful yesterday and today...I'm lovin' it.  I love this beautiful weather.  Jason and I are doing our own thing today so I've been out and about in the weather.  I went to lunch with my mom and nana and then washed my car b/c it was filthy.  Went to the store and now I'm home with the blinds open enjoying the sunshine shining through.  I'm probably about to go back out to the store again for dinner tonight.  :)  

So my car wash....
I drove by the cheapest one I knew of (which was $3) and it was crowded.  I wasn't really sure how that one worked so I left.  It was one of those where others clean it....I was skeptical about it.  haha.  So I drove down the road to where I knew there was a $5 car wash.  It was crowded...I mean go figure...everyone's cars have salt all over them from the snow.  So I passed another one and went to that one.  The cheapest selection was $4 and I thought that would work.  Well, it didn't want to take my 1dollar bills and it finally took them.  Then the $4 button/option was getting stuck.  SO what do I do, I put my 10 dollar bill in the machine b/c I thought maybe that option wasn't working.  Well, I should of just used my $10 in the first place.  I guess I thought it wouldn't give me change back.  I don't know why....So I have a credit of $14.  I press the other button and it doesn't work either.....CAN'T YOU TELL IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I'VE USED ONE OF THESE THINGS!!  HAHA.....So I press this random button that says "Price Function".  Who would of thought that that is the button to push to get your change.  It says.."$6 in change" and I'm like what?  SOOOOO...I ended paying $8 for a $4 car wash.  DUDE!!!  Don't tell Jason!!  haha.  I just didn't feel like doing it myself this time....b/c when I wash a car, I get filthy myself from washing the dumb car.  haha.  Oh well....learned my lesson on that machine.  I'll know better next time...if there is a next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment