Jason and Jamie

Jason and Jamie

Friday, February 12, 2010

New Niece

We have a new niece!!!  I have been an aunt a little over four years now.  Jason has been an uncle for a little bit of two years...16 months if you want to go the route of how long we've been married. But this is the first on the Frankum side!!  :-)  Jason and I haven't been able to see Braelyn in person yet but we can't wait.  I know I can't wait!!! (if in the NICU, only parents and grandparents are aloud to go in and see her.) 
    I can't wait to see Jason with her.  It will make me cry, I'm sure.  I've been very emotional over baby Braelyn.  I guess when my sister, Cyndi, was pregnant, I was in a totally different stage in my life.  I was still in college and trying to finish college.  I was fixin' to go study abroad and my mind was not on having children.  I wasn't even seeing anybody at the time.    This time, I've been very aware of the feeling of wanting children of my own.  So I've been getting very touchy on the subject.  I mean, I've looked at a picture or read one of their blogs and just cried.  It's so sweet to watch the process of getting pregnant, going through the pregnancy and then seeing the child born and observing the parents as they go through all the emotions as well.  It's been very eye opening to me and a totally new experience I was not expecting.  I love Rachel, Daniel and Braelyn very much and I'm so happy for them.  Words cannot not express how happy I am for them.  It's so exciting.


AND.......
Cyndi is pregnant again!  :-)  Hopefully this time it will only be one and hopefully a boy.  But I'm praying for a healthy baby and a healthy pregnancy.  She has felt different this time around so we all think it's a boy.  We'll see.  hehe.


I am very excited for my sisters and wish them the best of luck with everything that goes one with a new baby (or babies)!!  I love you guys!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yahoo!! Babies all around! God is so good!

    (Not surprised your baby fever is spiking a little. Mine did, too, wich each my niece and my nephew! There's just something about babies in the family!)

    ReplyDelete