Jason and Jamie

Jason and Jamie

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

boredom

Hello All!  So I'm sitting at home and I'm bored.  I will probably head to bed soon b/c I've gotta be at work by 6:45 a.m.  BOOO!  But it will be good.  :-)


I can't believe it's already March!!!  I'm am blown away.  I started painting Rachel & Daniel's piece back in January and I'm still not even close to being done.  I just haven't had the time.  There was a week or two where I just couldn't get out of bed.  By the time I did, it was just to much to get everything ready and then clean up before work.  SO needless to say, I've got a lot to do still.  I want to do it...I really do...but I'm running out of time.  :(  I mean, I guess there's no time limit but I'd like to get it to them as soon as I can.  ( I definitely could not paint for a living...although, I wouldn't need time for anything else so it might work.  haha)  I have been subbing a lot lately so that is taking my days away from me.  Then nights are crazy.  I've been cooking lately b/c Jason hasn't been feeling well lately.  I've been trying to go to bed sooner than later b/c lately I haven't been sleeping to well.  Life is busy and what do you do when life is busy??  Live with it and enjoy the time God gave you!  I will get back to my painting SOON.  I'm determined.  Next week I am not as yet scheduled to sub at all so that makes me happy.  I might get some time during spring break week but you never know.  So here's hoping to get some time to myself soon and some time with Jason.  I miss him.  He's working like crazy.  And he's getting major migraine's.  No FUN!!!


Side note....I finally got to see Braelyn and I've gotten to see her a lot!  I took Rachel and Braelyn to the doctor yesterday and everything went well.  She gained 8 oucnes which is awesome!!  Go Braelyn!!  Woo Hoo!!  A teacher at Ezell gave Rachel a sweet little dress which was made for a doll.  Yes, a doll!  It fit for the most part.  It was a little snug around the chest and neck area but it looked adorable on her!  I LOVE taking baby photos.  LOVE IT!!!

2 comments:

  1. What are you painting? I would love to see a pic of it.

    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel has this poem that she wanted to share with others. So I'm painting the backgrounds right now (which is kinda a fade effect) and then I'll be painting the words on top of that. I will post pics soon. :)

    ReplyDelete