Jason and Jamie

Jason and Jamie

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Break!

So, today is Tuesday, March 16 and I am so tired right now. haha.  I've got so many things to do but don't know when I'll be able to do them all.  I am looking forward to the weekend.  Friday, I get off at 12.30 and I can't wait!!!  I will be relaxing...haha.  I've gotta clean house, hosting a party on Thursday night, need to work on a painting project b/c I want to and need to get it done and then relax.  Working all week during spring break Sucks!  But it will nice getting more hours in.  :)   I said I might get some time during spring break for painting...well we'll see.  I did do some the other day but I'm at a frustrating stage right now.  I'm very particular about my paintings so it's bother me that I can't get it done.  I'm gonna wait on posting any pics of them until it's done.  I'd like to wait and show Rachel and Daniel the paintings when it's done.

So I'm fixin' to leave for dinner at my sisters house.  I'm excited to see how it goes.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Are you excited about your next niece or nephew? I'm glad it's only one this time! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very excited about my future niece or nephew! Happy that they only have to worry about one! hehe. :-)

    ReplyDelete