Jason and Jamie

Jason and Jamie

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Life sucks sometimes!

I hate when life gets you down sometimes.  I've started watching Braelyn and it's wonderful.  It's scares me to think of having one of my own.  I'm with Jason on the part where he doesn't want to have to deal with the crappy stuff.  haha.  But children are a blessing and maybe (maybe being the key word) one day we'll have our own.

Jason's been busy with work and has been really stressed out lately.  Well he is always stressed but lately it's been worse.  Please say a prayer for my sweet husband.  He needs all the prayers he can get.  So if you're reading this and have some time on your hands, please say a little prayer for Jason and for us.  With him being stressed all the time it's no fun.  I miss seeing the happy Jason.  :-)  Please just keep us in your prayers!  I would and I know he would really appreciate them. Thank You!!!

2 comments:

  1. I know how that can be. Believe me. (I'm sure we all do.) I'm just thankful that you're such a supportive and understanding wife to realize that he's just stressed and needs prayers and encouragement rather than taking it personally and fighting about it.

    God will (and already has) definitely bless you and your marriage. I'll keep on praying about it just to make sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mindy! That was very sweet of you to say! I'm definitely a true believer and Prayer! :-)

    ReplyDelete