Jason and Jamie

Jason and Jamie

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Days!!!

Today was a Snow Day and I enjoyed my day at my sister-n-laws house. :-) It was fun to be around her today. I usually don't work but from 2:30 - 6:00 everyday. So during the morning time I sometimes get bored and lonely. My husband, Jason, has been working like crazy this week. I'm just ready for Jason to have some down time for himself. I'm glad he's working, and I'm not complaining about that, but I just miss being able to spend time with him besides a couple hours a night. I know I'm pathetic about it but I just enjoy being around my husband.

Anyways, tomorrow is another snow day which means I'll be home all day tomorrow. I think I'm going to eat lunch with my sister-n-law and mother-n-law tomorrow so that will be fun. Rachel wants me to paint her something for her guest room. I'm super excited about it b/c that means I'll be doing something I enjoy, painting! I haven't painted anything since college when I had too. The last piece I did for class my last semester in college was fun. It was a picture of a stop sign I took one day. I love it b/c I did it! It was all me! I have other paintings that I did while I was in Italy, but my professor helped me out some b/c I was still learning. I will always be in a 'still learning' phase but I can't wait to do this new painting. It won't be much, pretty basic stuff but I'm excited to be able to paint again. I've been wanting to for a while now but never had a reason to...now I do. Thanks Rachel!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh! Once you paint it, you'll have to post a picture of it! I know it'll be great and that they'll totally appreciate it for their guestroom!

    And I can tooootally relate to missing your husband because he works a lot. Believe me, I know how you feel. You just love him and love spending time with him. It's a very good thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, I am SUPER excited about your painting! I knew the moment that Daniel gave me that card with the poem on it that you would be the person I would go to...and I am SOO Happy!!

    I hope that Jason will be able to take it easy soon. I feel bad that you guys have helped us so much and that he is so busy! I can't wait till we can take our weekend trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again ladies!!! I do love Jason and I'm sorry you know how it is Mindy. I mean, it's great that they are working but it's nice to have some alone time too. :-)

    Rachel, thank you for thinking of me! That makes me happy inside! :) And PLEASE don't worry about Jason working over at your place. I know he likes to help out and that was totally not what I was talking about as far as him working. It's all good. Love you!

    ReplyDelete