Jason and Jamie

Jason and Jamie

Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm 28!

In 2 years I will be 30! Crazy!  I've been married for almost 2 years.  Where does the time fly to?

I can't believe that Connie and Bryan's one year is coming up real soon.  Two weeks from today, actually!  WOW!  I'm glad they are happy.  Connie got a job in Ohio!  YAY!!!  She's going to be a 2nd grade teacher again.  That's what she wanted and that's what she's getting.  That's so exciting!  I'm happy for her. :-)

But I'm excited to be in my twenty's and to be married.  Married life is hard sometimes but it's a blessing!  I still can't believe Jason asked me to marry him.  I confirmed bachelor and I turned his thinking around.  I love him with all my heart and I know he loves me too.

At the age of 28, I have 3 nieces, one from Jason's side and two from my side.  One little girl is on her way.  She'll be joining us in September hopefully.  So I'll have 4 nieces.  Lovin' 'em.  My sisters are all married.   On Jason's side his oldest sister is married and the younger one is still in college ( the baby).   So all together I have 5 sisters, 4 brother-in-laws and 3 nieces.  I love each and everyone of them in their own way!  Jason's parents and my parents along with Debbie's parents and my mom's parents are all still alive.  My dad's mom is still alive but we never see her.  She's hanging in there though.  I have a BIG family and I am very blessed to be apart of it all.  I thank God for each and every one of them.  I'm so blessed.  I have friends too that love me and I love them.  Thank you each one of you who are apart of my life.  I love you and will always love you, no matter if we still talk or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment