Jason and Jamie

Jason and Jamie

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

20 Questions

I'm bored and found this post on a friend's blog so I thought I'd join in the fun.


1. How often do you go over the speed limit?  Usually every time I drive.  I try to stay around the SL but if I do speed, it's within 5 to 10 miles over.  Shhhh!


2. Do you dance like crazy when no one is looking?  Haha...wouldn't you like to know!  Yes but not often.  Maybe every once in a while when a good song comes on the radio or something.

3. If you were going to be stuck on a deserted island, which book, which movie, and which CD would you take with you?  The bible so I could always read God's word. Movie is a hard one...I LOVE movies.  Maybe Blackbeard's Ghost or Big Business b/c they remind me of my sisters.  CD would be a CD full of my husbands voices and music.  

4. What did you get in trouble for when you were a kid?  probably being a meanie...or talking back.

5. What really gives you the creeps?  noises that I don't know where they are coming from...and men who just look creepy.  

6. What was your favorite toy when you were a kid?  I LOVED art/stationery supplies.  I'm serious.  I once made a house out of paper just b/c I could.  haha.  Loved tape and scissors.  But other than that, I loved cabbage patch kids and the wuzzles.

7. You run into a friend while shopping. Where are you?  Walmart probably or Kroger.  haha

8. When you fall asleep, are you usually on your side, your stomach, or your back?  Usually on my side...

9. If fat or calorie intake wasn't an issue, what one food would you eat the most?  Bread or Cheese.

10. If you could hire one of the following, which one would it be? Driver, chef, maid, or stylist?  Man, that's a hard one.  I mean, I would love a chef b/c obviously they are really good and you wouldn't have to cook all the time.  A driver would be nice b/c sometimes I just really don't want to drive.  A maid b/c I HATE cleaning but LOVE a clean house.  A stylist b/c I never have the energy or time to do anything but the same old same old.  Man, I'm gonna have to say.....  a Chef. 

11. What movie have you watched the most?  I watch movies ALL the time.  I'd have to say Hocus Pocus, Blackbeard's Ghost, Home Alone, Christmas Vacation, Big Business....the list goes on but these are a few I can think of now. 

12. What kind of perfume do you wear?  Body by Victoria or Romance. Usually Body though.  


13. What was your favorite sitcom growing up?  Full House or Saved by the Bell.  Love them both and can still watch the re-runs all the time.  :)

14. What were you doing the last time you had a really good laugh? Oh, I can't remember.  I know I have sometime recently but can't remember.  That's no good...I need a really good laugh!!!!


15. What was the very first concert you ever attended? Can't remember...probably a Vince Gill concert or some other country singer.  My mom LOVES country and she would take us to concerts when we were younger.  :)  As a teen without my parents, probably No Doubt/Weezer concert.  Although I didn't stay for either of those two bands b/c we had grass seats at Starwood and it was storming really bad.  We ( Cyndi, Matt and myself) were drenched when we got back to the car.

16. Who is the fourth person on your missed call list? My Daddy!

17. How long does it take you to get ready in the mornings? Depends...usually an hour though.  If needed, I can be ready in about 25-30 minutes.  Of course my hair is still wet.

18. When is the last time you went to the mall, and what did you buy? Wow, I can't remember the last time I went to the mall.  I don't go unless I need something that is only offered at the mall.  It was probably clothes the last time I went or a cookie..haha.  Gotta love The Great American Cookie Store.  :-)

19. Ever go to camp? Yup.  It is odd for me to hear of a child who never went or goes to camp.  Of course I was always at church camp and it only lasted a week out of the summer.  I've been since I was 7 years old to my knowledge.  LOVE church camp...I've also been as a counselor and love it too.  :)


20. Do you collect anything? Old Cameras, Cards and letters from friends and family

Well, there you go.  I'm tired now but that's b/c it's late and I should be in bed.  haha.  Hope you enjoy this post!

1 comment: